CIEL understands the significance of Onboarding a set of people as per a recruitment plan and what it takes to make it happen. A number of activities have to happen in harmony with one another and continuous monitoring is required to make sure that the harmony is maintained, an aspect we emphasize on; being a pioneer among the staffing companies in India.
Scope of Work
- Understanding the organization, the structure, the context of each role holder and the requirements.
- Designing a plan for talent attraction, candidate assessment and candidate communication.
- Advertising the jobs on a variety of media.
- Sourcing candidates through multiple channels: interest check and validate suitability.
- Managing vendors and internal referrals, if any.
- Receiving and screening applications sourced through all the channels – CIEL, internal database, external sources and referrals.
- Capturing details of the applicants in a format that is trackable over a period of time.
- Coordinating interviews and any other steps in the selection process with shortlisted candidates.
- Working with client teams for the issuance of offer letters to successful candidates.
- Negotiating offers with the candidates.
- Engaging offered candidates till their successful joining.
CIEL HR Advantages
- Matches your compliance requirements fully without taking any short-cuts unlike some other staffing companies in India.
- A team of expert consultants who have the experience in designing and executing some of the largest RPO programs in India will make sure that the client has a good plan and executes it rigorously.
- CIEL HR Team follows standardization and process rigour to ensure that the outcomes are up to your satisfaction levels and that best practices are put in to ensure that.
- Our client’s brand gets strengthened by the experience that the CIEL HR Team delivers to the applicants.
No. 646, 2nd Floor, 27th main road
HSR layout, sector 1,
Karnataka – 560 102.
| +91 78160 00111