Designation: Territory Sales Manager
- Establishing brand loyalty
- Launch, establish & nurture new products.
- Identify and explore new markets and tap profitable business opportunities
- Map & analyze business potential, identify new profitable product & product lines
- Key accounts development & management
- Responsible for Dealer / Sub-Dealers network, expanding the present network of the dealers and distributors, relation management with dealers.
- Handling dealers network ,Update with market, modifies Products ,schemes and policies,
- Maintaining credibility with existing customers & creating new one. A strong focus on their continuous development
- Strengthening the sub-dealer network & increased penetration of the brand & product availability.
- To Monitor and control credit terms and credit recovery.
- Generating secondary sales by interacting on a regular basis with architects, builders, and Institutions both Govt & Non Govt.
- Focusing on Government projects
- Presentation of product at Builders, Architects & Channel Partners
- Organizing and participation Building Industry exhibitions.
- Designing marketing / Sales strategies & consistently exceeded targets.
- Creating and establishing the market through identification of strategic marketing opportunities.
- Identifying high potential areas & tactically designed plans to procure large contracts.
- Implementing promotion activities.
- Through innovative / creative market development programs, built the brand image for the products & established the market.
- Market intelligence, competition analysis and formulation & execution of product promotional strategies.
- Dealing with dealers claims, problems & effectively handling complaints & related problems
- To motivate and lead Sales Executives and to monitor their reporting and performance through Trinetra App system
- Training and motivating sales personnel towards achievement of goals.
- Encouraged teamwork through personal involvement.
- Training Dealers Sales Executive
- Field training for freshers.
- Handling entire day to day activities of the department, reporting directly to RSM
- Timely supply of the product.
- Making MIS report.
- Good Revenue collection as per targets
Reporting to: Regional Sales Head
Education: Graduate + MBA