Recruiting Solutions from CIEL HR
Making an Impact Across the Globe
In India, we are among the top recruitment companies. With our footprint firmly in Dubai and Uganda, we hope to be in top 10 recruitment agencies globally in the years to come.
Recruitment Trends for Employers and HR recruitment agencies in 2018
Job seekers are increasingly relying on smartphones and mobile devices to conduct job searches. Ensuring that job posts and accompanying images are mobile optimised is essential for the success of hiring strategies.
With the prevalence of social media, more companies/ hr agencies understand the benefits of enhancing candidate experience. A positive experience enhances employer brand image immediately and immensely.
A HR recruitment agency needs to maintain a healthy pipeline of candidates to meet hiring demands on a daily basis. A focused approach to develop a passive candidate pool is vital. Engaging with passive job seekers and unsuccessful candidates helps in not only enlarging the talent pool to work with, but also helps in strengthening employer reputation.
With an aim to reign in infrastructural costs, a number of companies are opting to allow remote working employees. Job recruiting agencies have to develop specific strategies to tap into the target candidate pool.
CIEL HR Advantages
- Robust assignment tracking Process.
- Special 2-member team working on each assignment.
- Use of data sciences and analytics to match roles with candidates.
- Strong research team with exceptional market intelligence to give you the best service among the recruitment agencies in India.
- Internal Knowledge Management Framework.
- Consultants professionally qualified with experience in the respective domains for providing you a detailed and customized experience.
- Proven expertise of having recruited top management hires, especially for several ‘unmined gems’ of the industry.
No. 646, 2nd Floor, 27th main road
HSR layout, sector 1,
Karnataka – 560 102.
| +91 78160 00111